Ways to Fix AOL Desktop error 212
Are you experiencing any issue to solve AOL error Code 212? Do you need any support to Fix AOL Desktop error 212 problems? This is an AOL desktop error code which while using some type of platform generates sending mail through messenger. This is usually when trying to send a mail to those other users, but there is a problem which is sorry for the inconvenience `by showing the message as ” the AOL emits. Your task is error 212 “. Here we have given you AOL error Code 212. To resolve the problem, before discussing the steps, let us show you some examples of the initial symptoms of AOL error 212 Reasons cannot be processed.
Causes of AOL Desktop Error 212
The Temporary error pops up if you have insufficient system resources.
Here is a list of error messages:
- Stop error 0xxx pop up
- Client Error Pop-Up
- Certificate error pop-up
- Unable to find an inactive process
- OLE not found
Some Causes of AOL Desktop error 212
- Incomplete installations of corrupt downloading or AOL instant messenger software
- Corruption in the windows registry
- Virus and malware infections.
- Another program malicious or accidentally deleted.
Steps to Solve AOL Error Code 212
- Repair the registry entries with AOL error Code 212 Associated
- Full scan your system to remove malware and viruses
- Clean out your system with junk files and folders, Disk Cleanup
- Update your PC device driver
- Restore recent system changes to “Undo” the use of Windows systems
- Uninstall and restore AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) program Associated with AOL Error Code 212
- Run Windows System File Checker
- Install All Available Windows Updates
- Complete a clean installation of Windows
After following the above-given steps you will be able to short out AOL Desktop error 212. If you are still having an issue with AOL Email, you can feel free to connect with our technical experts.