JetBlue Airways Customer Care: JetBlue Airways Corporation stylized as JetBlue is an American low-cost carrier and the 6th-largest airline in the United States. The company headquartered in the Long Island City neighborhood of the New York City borough of Queens, with its main base at John F. Kennedy International Airport. It also maintains corporate offices in Cottonwood Heights, Utah, and Orlando, Florida.
JetBlue incorporated in Delaware in August 1998. David Neeleman founded the company in February 1999, under the name “NewAir”. JetBlue started by following Southwest’s approach of offering low-cost travel but sought to distinguish itself by its amenities, such as in-flight entertainment, TV at every seat, and Sirius XM satellite radio. In Neeleman’s words, JetBlue looks “to bring humanity back to air travel”.
Call this number to contact on JetBlue customer care. If you can ask for any question on this helpline number regarding flight status, check-in information, check-out and baggage issues, vacation deals, reservations and cancellation policy, and rewards packages
How To Contact JetBlue Airways Customer Service
This call may be recorded for quality assurance or training purposes.
- For the departure and arrival status of a flight today, please press 1.
- Welcome to JetBlue Airways’ voice-activated flight status.
- If you know your JetBlue flight number, please say it now.
- For reservations or general information including True Blue, please press 2.
- To inquire about or book a getaway package, please press 3.
- To hear these options again, please press the pound key.
- Welcome to JetBlue Airways.
JetBlue Airways Customer Care Phone Numbers
|JetBlue Reservations (General Public and Agencies)||1-800-538-2583|
|JetBlue International Customer Service (Toll-free call)||1-801-449-2525|
|JetBlue Hearing Impaired Service||1-800-336-5530|
|Know JetBlue Flight Status (Arrival/Departure)||1-800-JET-BLUE|
|JetBlue Central Baggage Customer Service||1-866-538-5438|
|Toll Road charges phone number||1-877-411-4300|