Fix Dell Printer Error code 077-900
Dell Printer Error code 077-900 is a typical Dell printer sensor input error. One of the most efficient ways to fix the Dell Printer Paper Jam error code 077-900 is by cleaning the printing path of your machine. The sensor has been detected to exit an internal problem, Dell Error Code 077-900 does not appear suddenly. These unexpected sensor input errors affect your Dell machine. The main reason for this error is the paper jam. When a piece of paper or document is hit within the printer, you start getting this error. The sensor detects foreign objects inside this error on the printer and displays the screen. You can get rid of this error by simply restarting your printer.
Fix Dell Error Code 077-900
Dell printer is now used to print various documents used in day-to-day homes and offices. You can face error codes while using Dell printers and such code can be treated with the help of work to solve problems of certified professionals. In general, errors can be fixed by resetting the softest printers. But to follow the Dell error code 077-900 you can follow and follow the instructions described below to correct the Dell printer error or the paper jam error in the Dell printer Our customer support team to fix this Error Code 077-900 in less time and effort.
Method 1: Remove Paper
- Open the back cover of the printer set and printer behind in service mode.
- Check if the paper is found trapped within the printer, and then yes remove the paper.
- Restart the printer and check if you receive the same mistake again.
Method 2: Clean Roller
- Open the back cover of the printer.
- To unlock the roller part of the printer, drag the lever located.
- While dragging the liver you have to pull the roller out.
- Roller cleans well and put it back in the original position.
- The printer has resolved the issue to check the issue.
METHOD3: Reset printer
- Turn off the printer and remove all connected cables.
- Wait for the printer to get silent.
- For a period of one minute or more, press the Power button.
- Insert the power cable and restart the printer
- After that fix the error
Dell Printer Customer Support
You are unable to understand the situation or issue, how to get rid of this issue? If yes, do not take stress about it, we are available 24 × 7 to help you. Our technical support teams are well-experienced and qualified to solve all issues regarding Dell Printer. Our team solves Dell Printer paper jam error so you can read step-by-step guide to fix the error.